The NORWOOD Optical Perimeter is built with an optical design system to ensure the projection stimulus is fully compliant with the international standards on every aspect. Perfect, comprehensive monitoring design, accurate detection of the tester cooperation condition to ensure the reliability of the report.
- Self-check when the perimeter is powered on, adjusting brightness to make sure the initial projection brightness is in standard range.
- The perimeter uses two optical coating films allowing the transmittance level to change, by combining their positions to obtain the 0-51¬db standard spot brightness.
- Single light source design with PWM technology to control the original brightness, resulting in more stable light and color temperature.
- 3-Dimensional Fixation Monitoring
- Trial lens frame with infrared projection point
- Head Tracking – Accurately determine the head position before and after distance change. If the head is out of range, an alarm pops-up timely.