The Norwood AutoRefractor Keratometer is EHR Ready! Supports data output to any EHR through .jpg, .pdf file format or auto populated format.
- The cutting-edge auto sensing and 3-dimensional movement mechanism track the eye automatically and complete the measurement perfectly.
- The internal chart provides the vision comparison of current vision and corrected vision
- Besides the conventional data, the high order aberration data is displayed in a graphical Zernike refraction map for superior clinical decision making.
- The full color CCD camera and white LED light source in the ARK enable you to see eyes and contact lens fitting status previously only possible with slit lamps.
- The high-speed printer prints out the final measurement results in 3 seconds.