All-in-one objective refraction and standardized subjective refraction.
Elevate patient experience and boost practice efficiency with the NORWOOD NRK-9000 Autorefractor/Keratometer. The unit features the world’s first Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide, enabling the eye care professional to see fluorescein liquid with blue illumination. In addition, the full color CCD camera and white LED light source in the NRK-9000 allows the practitioner to see eyes and contact lens fitting status, previously only posslble with slit lamps. Achieves measurements with higher accuracy for a more complete exam.
The one-of-a-kind NRK-9000 offers a Meibomian Gland Analysis function and Tear Film Break Up Time (TFBUT) measurement. Other features include Wireless Communication, full compatibility with all EMR Systems and Full Three Year Warranty.
- TFBUT Measurement & Meibography
- Contrast Sensitivity & Glare Test
- Wavefront Technology
- Touch & Tilting 7″ Color Display, adjustable with LED backlight display
- Wireless Communication and Network Connectivity
- Peripheral Keratometry Measurement
- IOL Mode
- Iris & Pupil Diameter Measurement
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide
- Efficient Contact Lens Prescription
- Micro Lens Array creates separated focal spots, providing details about ocular systems
- More Accurate Data including KER and REF data
- Subjective VA Test
- Auto Tracking
- Color View Mode: Full color CCD camera & white LED source in ref/keratometer enables you to see eyes & contact lens fitting status which was previously only possible with slit lamps
- Auto Cutting Printer