The Retinomax Series, the world’s leading handheld autorefractor and autorefractor/keratometer, delivers wide measurement range on par with table type refr, now boasts greater mobility, stability and accuracy. The Retinomax series is widely used as a global standard device for pediatric, screening, medical care in remote areas, disaster area and wide range of ophthalmic scene.
- View Finder – With view finder observation, no limit of operator age. Diopter adjustable range is +/-8D the same as Retinomax3. View finder arm angle is changeable of 0-135 degrees, making measurement easy regardless of patient’s position or posture. Adjustable diopter +/- 8D.
- Wider Eye Piece – Eye piece relief is 48mm from 32.2mm so that enable to look inside image while even looking at outside. No need to stick eye to the eyepiece all the time.
- Improved battery life – At 180 minutes, the battery capacity is now twice that of conventional models
- Automatic Axis Compensation and Extended Measurement Range – Not only does the device let examiner know the cylinder axis angle, but it can also be automatically adjusted if it is not level
- New Child Mode – While the measurement is being taken, a melody plays continually to keep children’s attention. A constantly changing color display, both on the outside and inside target the device, also keeps children involved during the process.
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold grip