Current statistics show that obese patients account for greater than 35% of every ophthalmologist and optometrists practice, and it is growing…
For the past 2 years, we have been researching and compiling feedback from eye care professionals (ECPs) on the issues they experience when performing clinical exams on their larger and handicapped patients.
At Norwood, we have set out to provide a significantly more comfortable examination for your clients with more comfort and less embarrassment.
The result is Norwood’s new ADAPT • HCR™ – Head & Chin Rest – which is a completely reengineered head and chin rest that will retro fit any current manufacturer’s Compact-Style Slit Lamp, in addition to other Diagnostic Equipment still utilizing the standard 40-year old design.
ADAPT HCR Highlights
- Flexible headband made of durable biocompatible polymer for easy cleaning
- Enhanced ergonomic chin-rest design.
- Features include: Vertical hand grips and Adjustable side knob.
- Easily attaches to any style instrument table
- Smart Power adaptor
- High quality, commercial grade metal and composite materials
- Widened hand-rests provide 6 additional inches of space