NORWOOD DIGITAL SYSTEM
NORWOOD Digital Refractor
EHR Ready! Supports data output to any EHR through .jpg, .pdf file format or auto populated format. Up to 10 customized test processes can be programmed and saved with the detailed settings of unit test conversion, auxiliary lens fogging, chart masking, etc.
- Dual cross cylinder lens makes for fast & convenient examinations.
- Automatic occluding function prevents accommodation while test mode is changing or lens is rotating over 45 degrees
- Tilting and swivel LCD panel makes it possible to share the displayed information in any direction or angle
- Multi-function jog dial assists fast and convenient lens loading and execution of programs
- Multiple Test Charts, including Color Blindness test, Amsler’s Grid, and pediatric charts
- Various image clips including progressive lens guide and diagram of the eye & refraction to support better customer understanding
The Norwood Digital Refractor NDR-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
NORWOOD 24" Digital Acuity Chart
30+ Optometry Charts Basic optometry charts (Letters, Numbers, Snellen E, Landolt C, Pediatric), which measure vision and vision function, are displayed randomly with the simple push of a button.
- Designed for use with the NORWOOD DIGITAL SYSTEM!
- Display Vertical or Horizontal
- High Performance Quad Core CPU Optimized Android OS
- Capable of streaming video, educational videos and advertisements
- Various Optometry Charts such as Steroscopic vision test, binocular balance test and heterophoria test
- Changeable optimized user interfaces like inspection distance, index unit, red/green adjustment
- Built in 2W speaker
- Full HD 1920 x 1200, high resolution and wide display with slim and stylish design
- Wall or Table mounting
NAC-7000 Series Remote Control
Remote control works with ALL of the Norwood Acuity Charts
NAC-7000S, NAC-7000P, and NAC-7000EMR
The NORWOOD Digital Acuity Chart (NAC-7000EMR) is integrated with the
NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
NORWOOD Auto Lensmeter
The Norwood Auto Lensmeter represents the latest Hartmann technology in lens measurement providing simple, rapid and accurate operation. The faster lens type detection and lens measurement capabilities offer unparalleled functionality and performance, making the ALM-411 one of the most advanced Auto Lensmeters on the market today.
- Hartmann sensor technology - 108 measuring points (vs. standard 4 points) for highest accuracy
- Automatically detects and determines lens type and adjusts the measuring mode accordingly
- Tilting TFT Color LCD Touch Screen (5.6 inch), clear view, easy and convenient operation
- Green LED light enables values to be measured without the need for ABBE conversion
- Measure Single Vision, Multifocal, Progressive, Contacts & Colored Lenses
- Memory Function
The NORWOOD Auto Lensmeter NLM-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
The Norwood AutoRefractor Keratometer is EHR Ready! Supports data output to any EHR through .jpg, .pdf file format or auto populated format.
- The cutting-edge auto sensing and 3-dimensional movement mechanism track the eye automatically and complete the measurement perfectly.
- The internal chart provides the vision comparison of current vision and corrected vision
- Besides the conventional data, the high order aberration data is displayed in a graphical Zernike refraction map for superior clinical decision making.
- The full color CCD camera and white LED light source in the ARK enable you to see eyes and contact lens fitting status previously only possible with slit lamps.
- The high-speed printer prints out the final measurement results in 3 seconds.
The NORWOOD Auto Refractor Keratometer NRK-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
HUVITZ DIGITAL SYSTEM
HUVITZ Digital Phoropter
Wireless Communication Wireless Communication with HRK-9000A Auto Ref/Keratometer and HLM-9000 Auto Lensmeter via Wi-Fi. Various near vision charts include: incomplete color blindness test, amsler grid anatomy images, refractive power readings, and progressive lens guidance that help patients understand results
- Tiltable Body
- LCD Chart Compatibility
- Fast and Silent Lens Loading
- Real Time Guide - Graphical representation displayed on screen guides test process easier and faster in real time
- 21 Point Exam removes complexity so now everyone can perform refraction easily. All results appear on display for easy reading for both examiners and patients
- Tablet PC Control (Optional)
- Various Charts and Contents
- All Mate Software - Ability to fully integrate all equipment to automate process. Instantly transfer data and images to EMR System
- Built-in Printer
HUVITZ Digital Acuity Chart
High Resolution 24” LCD Chart - The white background with a brightness of 300cd/m2 will help carry out even more precise and efficient visual acuity testing. Polarized Charts and Stereoscopic Vision Test Comprehensive Test Range - High resolution LCD allows you to see the smallest size charts and optotypes without distortion and provides a comprehensive test range with the visual acuity charts
- Selectable Working Distance - Working distance can be adjusted according to the testing environment at the user’s convenience. Working Distance : 1.5m~6m (It can be set at a scale of 10cm)
- Easy to Upgrade - HDC-9000/PF can be upgraded automatically simply by uploading the new software to the USB memory and plugging it into the USB slot
- System Integration - HDC-9000N/PF can be synchronized and integrated with the HUVITZ Digital Refractor HDR-7000 for a more convenient, faster visual acuity test. All the functions of the HDC-9000N/PF chart can also be operated from the control panel of the HDR-7000
- Convenient User Menu - The HDC-9000N/PF features a user-friendly menu structure and special visual functions testing
- Various Types of Standard Visual Acuity Charts - More than 100 various charts, including tests such as Letter, Number, Landolt C, Snellen E, Children chart and other specialty charts as well
- Polarized Charts and Functional Charts
- Smart Display Function
- Color Vision Test - HDC-9000N/PF presents 12 charts for testing Color Blindness and 9 charts for classifying the level of visual inability
HUVITZ Auto Lensmeter w/Blue Light Measure
Striving both accuracy in measurement and efficiency in operation at a time leads you to HLM-9000. HLM-9000 welcomes you to enjoy its superiority in wavefront analysis technology of Hartmann sensor and automatic lens recognition.
- Blue Light Hazard Measurement
- Improved Accuracy with Green Light Beam
- Auto Lens Recognition
- Contact Lens Measuring Kit
- 7” Color LCD Display
- Wireless Communication
- UV Measurement
- Wide Tilting Angle
- Multi-focal Lens Measurement
- Hartmann Sensor Wavefront Analysis Tech
- All Mate Software
HUVITZ 9000 ARK
Unceasing efforts for higher accuracy lead to objective refraction followed by standardized subjective refraction with HRK-9000A and in the end, unprecedented accurate results wait for you.
- Auto Refraction
- Standard K & Peripheral K’s
- High & Low Order Aberration
- Retro Illumination - Cataract Gradient
- Anterior Segment Capable
- Tear Film Break Up - Testing for Dry Eye Disease in Pre Test
- Meibography - Testing for Dry Eye Disease in Pre Test
- Color View Mode
- Subjective VA Test
- Contrast Sensitivity and Glare Test
- Iris and Pupil Diameter Measurement
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide - The world’s first contact lens fitting function in an auto ref / keratometer enables you to see fluorescein liquid with blue illumination
- Touch and Tilting 7” Color Display
- Wireless Communication via Wi-Fi
- All Mate Software
Here at Norwood, we understand how much of a 'big deal' it really is for you to make an equipment purchase
We understand exactly how much of a 'big deal' it is to make sure that you can purchase your equipment with confidence. We also understand how much of a 'really big deal' and valued it is, to maintain human contact and relationships with people when making such purchases. That's why there's no automated menus or systems here at Norwood… you will always have someone to talk to and help you through the ordering process and not just with the purchasing, but beyond your purchase as well. So yes… this is a 'big deal' and we are ready to help you!
Prior to founding Norwood Vision Group in 2009, Rick Norwood spent 20 years in the eye care industry with companies such as Paragon Optical, Viva Optique, Santinelli International, and Visionix, Inc. He held a variety of positions including regional, national, and general manager responsibilities. Through these positions, he worked with all segments of the eye care industry which led him to focus his company on offering a full range of services as a one stop provider and incorporating an e-commerce platform to introduce more cost effective and efficient service delivery and affordable product alternatives.