ZEISS Cirrus HD-OCT 400
The ZEISS Certified Cirrus HD-OCT 400 is focused on the essential core OCT functionality
- Model 400 is designed with the smaller budget in mind. Live OCT Fundus technology provides the fundus image using the OCT scanner only, rather than an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO). Both the Model 400 and Model 4000 offer the same package of glaucoma and retina analyses and are capable of anterior segment imaging
- Captures a tightly packed, detail-rich cube of data in just seconds and allows you to both visualize and analyze your patient’s condition. Because the cube is populated with such high-density data, you can explore pathologies without requiring additional scan patterns
ZEISS HFA 740 Visual Field
The Humphrey ZEISS HFA 740 Visual Field includes 19 test patterns, user-designed custom testing capability with a testing range out to 90 degrees
- 1.1GB hard disk storage is provided
- SITA, the expert operating system, is an optional feature on the model Humphrey 740
- Fastpac software is included, reducing testing time by 40%
- Multiple statpac test results can be printed to compare visual field progression over time
- Foveal threshold testing, stimulus sizes from Goldman I-V and stimulus colors in Red and blue are included
- IOP, C/D, and user comments can be entered on the printout
- A VGA monitor hook up for FHA screen viewing outside the perimetry room is built in
Here at Norwood, we understand how much of a 'big deal' it really is for you to make an equipment purchase
We understand exactly how much of a 'big deal' it is to make sure that you can purchase your equipment with confidence. We also understand how much of a 'really big deal' and valued it is, to maintain human contact and relationships with people when making such purchases. That's why there's no automated menus or systems here at Norwood… you will always have someone to talk to and help you through the ordering process and not just with the purchasing, but beyond your purchase as well. So yes… this is a 'big deal' and we are ready to help you!
Prior to founding Norwood Vision Group in 2009, Rick Norwood spent 20 years in the eye care industry with companies such as Paragon Optical, Viva Optique, Santinelli International, and Visionix, Inc. He held a variety of positions including regional, national, and general manager responsibilities. Through these positions, he worked with all segments of the eye care industry which led him to focus his company on offering a full range of services as a one stop provider and incorporating an e-commerce platform to introduce more cost effective and efficient service delivery and affordable product alternatives.