Financing, Policies & Information
Protecting your bottom line, since 2009
At Norwood, we value you as a customer and respect your privacy and do everything we can to give you the confidence in buying from us.
Notice: The federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the application has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is: FDIC, 980 Harvest Drive, Suite 300, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, 19422.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Who We Use
For financing of equipment purchasing, Norwood uses Stearns Bank. Stearns Financial Services, Inc., Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
For online transactions of accessories, Norwood uses PayPal. A PayPal Account is NOT required for purchasing products through Norwood.
For purchasing equipment and Credit Card Processing, Norwood uses Authorize.net for secure transactions.
For any further questions or assistance, please contact us at 855-370-1900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
— your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website
— we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service
— your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We theref= ore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.nvisiongroupusa.com.
One North Morton Ave. Suite 201
Morton, PA 19070
Terms & Conditions…
Welcome to Norwood
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Except for www.NorwoodVision.com- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with www.NorwoodVision.com
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the recovery of any lost data.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without N Vision Group Inc.'s prior written consent.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Norwood Vision Group Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Any officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service shall have the right to assert and enforce these terms and conditions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding concerning this Site or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court sitting in The United States of America. Any claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim arises or such claim is barred. Norwood Vision Group Inc.'s failure to insist upon or enforce performance of any term or condition of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such. N Vision Group Inc. may assign its rights and duties under these terms and conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Shipping & Returns…
Orders shipped within the US are done via FedEx Ground and take approximately 2-5 business days for delivery after leaving our office in Pennsylvania, holidays and weekends considered.
Expedited shipping is available for additional cost.
You will receive the FedEx tracking information for your shipment enabling you to track the status of your package online at FedEx.com.
You are also welcome to call our office a day or two prior to the expected receipt date for the tracking number.
A Return Authorization Number (RA#) is required for all returns.
To obtain RA # from Customer Service please:
— Call 855 370 1900
— Fax 484 472 6741
— Toll Free 855 370 1900
— Email email@example.com / Subject: RA# Request
The RA# must be clearly indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RA document must be included with the return.
Unauthorized returns are subject to return to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Restocking/Inspection Fees will be issued at 15%.
The customer is responsible for obtaining the RA# from Customer Service within 30 days of shipment of the product/s to the customer location.
The customer is responsible for returning the used/unused equipment and/or unused accessory products to Norwood Vision Group Inc. within 30 days of RA# issuance.
If the product is not returned within 30 days of RA# issuance, the customer will be invoiced and the product will be subject to a restocking /inspection fee.
If the product is not returned within 30 days of invoicing, the product is no longer returnable and no credit will be issued.
Only damaged/defective products may be returned freight prepaid by N Vision Group Inc.
Prior to founding Norwood Vision Group in 2009, Rick Norwood spent 20 years in the eye care industry with companies such as Paragon Optical, Viva Optique, Santinelli International, and Visionix, Inc. He held a variety of positions including regional, national, and general manager responsibilities. Through these positions, he worked with all segments of the eye care industry which led him to focus his company on offering a full range of services as a one stop provider and incorporating an e-commerce platform to introduce more cost effective and efficient service delivery and affordable product alternatives.