the NORWOOD DIGITAL SYSTEM
The ULTIMATE SOLUTION for your practice
— All of our Norwood Ophthalmic Equipment is offered with a
3 Year Warranty and comes standard with unrivaled customer care.
Free up more time to spend with each patient!
The time savings turned out to be anywhere from 5 to 7 minutes per patient, utilizing a complete digital system. Seeing more patients in the same timeframe is key to financial success in a managed care environment. Many practitioners switch to digital, whether for the time savings, the WOW factor, or even the relief on your muscles and joints from the constant up and down motions on the old manual refractor. The Norwood digital refracting system has proven to be a leader in the field.
Assess your patient with the Auto Refractor
Neutralize their lenses with the Auto Lensmeter
Measure with the Digital Refractor
Share by sending to your EMR program
NORWOOD DIGITAL SYSTEM FEATURES…
NORWOOD AUTO LENSMETER
The Norwood Auto Lensmeter (NLM-7000) is EHR ready through the Norwood Digital Refractor (NDR-7000). Direct connection and auto population supported for OfficeMate/Eyefinity.
- Newly designed algorithm using Zernike’s polynomial allows for quick detection and accurate measurement of progressive lenses
- Hartmann sensor with 108 measurement points guarantees a reliable and stable measurement value
- Auto adjustment of LED brightness provides more accurate measurements of high diopter lenses and sunglasses
- UV Measurement is scalable from 0% to 100%
The NORWOOD Auto Lensmeter NLM-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
The NORWOOD Auto Lensmeter — NLM-7000
The NORWOOD Auto Refractor Keratometer — NRK-7000
NORWOOD AUTO REFRACTOR KERATOMETER
Besides the conventional data, the high order aberration data is displayed in a graphical Zernike refraction map for superior clinical decision making. You can see abnormal crystalline lenses, cataracts and scratches on the cornea, to determine how healthy your customer’s eyes are.
- The cutting-edge auto sensing and 3-dimensional movement mechanism track the eye automatically and complete the measurement perfectly
- The internal chart provides the vision comparison of current vision and corrected vision
- The full color CCD camera and white LED light source in the ARK enable you to see eyes and contact lens fitting status previously only possible with slit lamps
- You can measure the pupil, cornea and iris size, under 14 mm in diameter, by freezing the image on the screen
The NORWOOD Auto Refractor Keratometer NRK-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
NORWOOD DIGITAL REFRACTOR
During a near vision acuity test, the automatic convergence function makes the examinees gaze focus toward the center of the refractor lenses assuring a precise test. Up to 10 customized test processes can be programmed and saved with the detailed settings of unit test conversion, auxiliary lens fogging, chart masking, etc..
- Dual cross cylinder lens makes for fast & convenient examinations
- Automatic occluding function prevents accommodation while test mode is changing or lens is rotating over 45°
- Multiple Test Charts, including Color Blindness test, Amsler’s Grid, and pediatric charts
- Multi-function jog dial assists fast and convenient lens loading and execution of programs
The Norwood Digital Refractor NDR-7000 is part of the Norwood Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
The NORWOOD Digital Refractor — NDR-7000
The NORWOOD Digital Acuity Chart — NAC-7000
NORWOOD DIGITAL ACUITY CHART
Full HD 1920 x 1080, high resolution. Capable of streaming video. Basic optometry charts (Letters, Numbers, Snellen E, Landolt C, Pediatric), which measure vision and vision function, are displayed randomly with the simple push of a button.
- High Performance Quad Core CPU Optimized Android OS
- Various Charts such as Stereoscopic vision test, binocular balance test & heterophoria test
- Changeable optimized user interfaces like inspection distance, index unit, red/green adjustment
- Built in 2W speaker
The NORWOOD Digital Acuity Chart NAC-7000 is part of the NORWOOD Digital System (NDS) which is a total, integrated system and is EMR compatible!
Each of the products available in the NORWOOD Digital System can be used individually. To learn more information, view the PDF's avaiable for each product down below or contact a Team Member who can answer all of your questions.
Here at Norwood, we understand how much of a 'big deal' it really is for you to make an equipment purchase
We understand exactly how much of a 'big deal' it is to make sure that you can purchase your equipment with confidence. We also understand how much of a 'really big deal' and valued it is, to maintain human contact and relationships with people when making such purchases. That's why there's no automated menus or systems here at Norwood… you will always have someone to talk to and help you through the ordering process and not just with the purchasing, but beyond your purchase as well. So yes… this is a 'big deal' and we are ready to help you!
Prior to founding Norwood Vision Group in 2009, Rick Norwood spent 20 years in the eye care industry with companies such as Paragon Optical, Viva Optique, Santinelli International, and Visionix, Inc. He held a variety of positions including regional, national, and general manager responsibilities. Through these positions, he worked with all segments of the eye care industry which led him to focus his company on offering a full range of services as a one stop provider and incorporating an e-commerce platform to introduce more cost effective and efficient service delivery and affordable product alternatives.